Thursday 15 December 2011

Angle of Approach follow on

Just a quick add on from my previous blog - I came 7th in the Nationals.
Although this was my worst result within the past five years of me entering the nationals, it was actually the best I'd fenced.

Despite getting a bi into the last 32 and winning 15-2 and 15-6 on the way to the quarter finals, I ended up getting knocked out by the overall winner, Mary Cohen, 15-11. I fought hard throughout the competition, and have no big regrets in risk taking during the fights.

I enjoyed it from beginning to end. And although I snapped at my boyfriend -a bit - the day after, my overall pleasure of performing well outbalanced my disappointment of getting knocked out in the quarterfinals.

So, you could say - result!

No comments:

Post a Comment